Thursday, March 10, 2011

oh my god they "kilkenny"

lol! We are in a town called Kilkenny now. We drove here from Dublin this morning. My mother's driving went WAY better then expected. She got used to it pretty quickly. And it was mainly highway between Dublin and here so it was pretty simple. Kilkenny is described as a "medieval" town. But it doesn't look THAT medieval aside from this big awesome castle!!






It's really beautiful. Our first look at an Irish castle. Hopefully the first of many! We are staying at a B&B. I forgot to take a phot of it but it's nice. We are staying at B&B's for the rest of our trip. Tomorrow we go to Baltimore which is like 3-4 hrs southwest of where we are now. And it's on THE BEACH!!!!!!!!! I can't wait! It looks awesome. Cliffs and stuff. My mom is mad at me cause she wanted to stay out and party tonight but I dragged us back home cause i'm so tired. But it seems like things really don't pick up at the pubs until later, like 9 or 10pm. I still have not fully recovered from my jet lag so I'm not prepared to stay out that late yet. I feel like such a loser. If it weren't for the time difference I would be raging until dawn. Hopefully tomorrow i'll be able to.
Here some more pics from the day.


creepy/cool cemetery across from where we're staying!


euros for gold hah


neat little alley way


my mom and her boyfriend patty mourning over a lost soul in someone's backyard


town


my mom in the car. it's a ford focus. just like home.

1 comment: